What maps do you host?
Crystal Isles: steam://connect/188.8.131.52:7055
Scorched Earth: steam://connect/184.108.40.206:7030
The Island: steam://connect/220.127.116.11:7040
The Center: steam://connect/18.104.22.168:7010
Do you have a mod list?
[-] Ultra Stacks (761535755)
[-] Awesome Teleporters! (889745138)
[-] Structures Plus (Open Source) (731604991)
[-] ARKomatic (1231538641)
[-] Awesome SpyGlass! (1404697612)
[-] Rare Sightings (1300713111)
[-] Creature Finder Deluxe (1591643730)
[-] Better Reusables (1364327869)
[-] Classic Flyers (895711211)
[-] ACM V2.7.1294 [UNSTABLE] (558079412)
[-] Editable Server UI (WBUI) (924619115)
[-] Spawnable Floating Islands (1297900955)
[-] Element Transmitter (1403172746)
[-] PlayPortRoyal.com (1679602469)
[-] Keychain (893837230)
[-] Auction House 3.0.2 (898049820)
[-] Auction House Addon: Dino Preview (1466110784)
[-] Simple Spawners (1295978823)
What are the server rules?
- Under no circumstance is it acceptable to not know the rules of the server. This information is easily accessible to any and all players and we will hand down the same punishment regardless if you say you’ve not read them.
- Hate: No racism, hate speech, verbal bullying, obscene language (both in game and or Discord), to include all slang/language variants.
- Hacking or abusing exploits (list below) If proven guilty you will be IP banned no exceptions. There are bugs that happen by accident talk with admin if one happens. Repeat use of them will be IP banned.
- Using admin commands when not an admin of the server.
- Meshing (if it does happen find a way to kill yourself immediately or contact an admin)
- PvP meshing (if it does happen during PvP DO NOT do anything, let someone kill you or kill yourself or contact an admin to get you out. You may punch ONCE if there is an aggressive creature nearby so they can kill you, but if found doing anything else and proven you are breaking the rule)
- Duping (Any form of duping regardless of what it is exploiting, however if a dino/item gets duped due to server issues contact an admin immediately) We reserve the right to be retroactive in any situations that may not already be deemed an exploit.
- Do not discuss any illegal topics, activities, substances or anything of that sort. Doing so will get you muted/or banned from the server.
- Do not block access to artifacts, obelisks, spawn zones or prevent players from completing these boss fights.
- Do not create more than one character (if done on accident, open a ticket to have it removed)
- Do not join another tribe to simply gain information, popcorn their base, or anything along the general lines of “insiding”.
- Items, tames, and buildings lost due to server issues WILL NOT be replaced. However, if we have to wipe the server, any points/lootboxes purchased from the shop within the past 3 days will be replaced.
- Bases: Each company is allowed to build 1 major base per map along with up to 3 farming outposts per map.
- Raid Timer: After using explosives to enter someone’s base or starting a raid, you CANNOT attack them again for a full 48 hours. If found raiding before this time you will be warned, if found doing it you will have ALL company belongings to include dinos, bases, and items destroyed, after the third time full company receives a ban regardless who is in the raid. It is up to the person who is raided to report they got raided and prove a picture to set up the 48 hours timer. Failure to do so is on the person being raided. It is also up to the attacker to keep track of the hours of who they raided.
- Raid Protection: Each tribe is entitled to request 48-hour raid protection in the event that they have recently been raided. To request raid protection, use the #request-protection channel and say “[tribe-name] was raided by [tribe-name] at [time] and is requesting raid protection”, please include a picture of the base damage. An admin will then review the submission and make a decision to either grant or deny the protection. If granted, no tribe shall raid you during the 48 hour timer. If someone begins attacking you, it is your responsibility to let that tribe know that you were under 48-hour raid protection. Any tribe found to knowingly attack another tribe that is currently under raid protection will have their tames, base and/or resources destroyed at the admins discretion. If you are not actually under raid protection and use this as a defense tactic, you will get the same punishment as if you raided another tribe under the protection. To find a list of tribes currently under admin raid protection, check #under-protection.
- Tribe name: Pick a tribe name and stick with it. Once you’ve picked your tribe name you are not permitted to change it unless with approval from an admin(Submit a ticket to do so). If you are found changing your tribe name to attack a tribe BEFORE the raid timer is up of a tribe you just raided will result in no warning and go straight to having all tribe assets destroyed and if done again will have the whole tribe banned. This applies to joining up in a NEW tribe in an attempt to go around this rule.
- No advertising, self promotion, referral links, or server invites.